Follow Tweets by SloapJournals on Twitter to read research and analysis on current issues in international linguistics, literature and culture studies.
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the Scope of the Journal, IJCU Journals, Lag Time and Acceptance Rate, and Peer Review Process pages for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Under full moral and legal responsibility, I/We state that the article submitted to the Editorial Board of International Journal of Linguistics, Literature, and Culture for publication is the result of original research conducted by the author/s.
- The submission file is in .doc/.docx, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Letter page layout is used. DO NOT upload a PDF file.
- That it does not violate copyright or the rights of any other third party.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Where available, the most current URLs for the references have been provided.
- That sources and references are cited in accordance with the rules of scientific methodology.
- That the manuscript has not been published under this or any other title in any other scientific journal, in print or electronic version. Nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- That you have obtained permission from the copyright holder to reproduce in the article material not owned by you, and that you have acknowledged the source.
- That, if the manuscript is subsequently re-published or re-used in any scientific journal or other publication, in the country or abroad, it will be duly noted that it was first published in the IJCU Journals with according reference.
- That is the case of a multi-authored article you have obtained authorization to enter into this Agreement on ALL CO-AUTHORS’ behalf and that they have read and agreed with the terms of this Agreement, granted you as the author for correspondence.
- I/We will submit upon request files that describe processes, argumentation, calculations, proofs, based on quantitative analysis such as data sets, calculations, files produced by lab instruments and other supplementary files that reviewers and editors request.
- The author(s) of the manuscript hold no conflict of interest that may affect the integrity of the manuscript and the validity of the findings presented in it.
- Authors are required to use the style template (Style Sheet Template) and format the manuscript accordingly before submission.
- All manuscripts must be typed in Microsoft Word and single-spaced. Margins are to be set at Normal (2 cm all round) and paper size at Letter/Quarto (21,6 cm X 27,5 cm) or (8,5 inch X 10,8 inch).
- Submissions should be more than 2000 words but not exceed 10000 words (Appendices and References included).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font, Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Each manuscript must have an abstract (not exceeding 300 words) and 5 keywords. Manuscripts that do not adhere to this will not be considered for review.
- Authors are encouraged to include hypermedia links within their article and ensure these are ready to use.
Every author must comply with conditions demanded in the procedure of submitting an article. After the article has been approved, the author should sign and send the author's statement to the Editorial Board.
- Authors have to register first before submitting a paper.
- Authors are requested to submit their paper electronically by using the online submission and review site (https://ijcujournals.us/journals/index.php/ijllc/). This site will guide authors through the five-step submission process. Submissions that do not adhere to this procedure WILL NOT be considered for the review process.
- The author's name must not appear in the article itself for the blind review. Replace name with the word 'Author' where necessary.
- Authors are required to conform to the Reference Guidelines as given here if they want their manuscripts to be considered for publication.
- Authors are to check manuscripts for the accuracy of language before submitting to the journal.
- We do not encourage multiple submissions. Please send us one manuscript as we only publish one article per author in each volume.
- Manuscripts submitted to IJCU Journals go through an internal review and if they meet the basic requirements, they are sent out for double-blind review from experts in the field, either from the editorial board or identified reviewers. Comments from the external reviewers are sent to the authors and they are notified of the journal’s decision (accept, accept with revisions, reject). This entire review process will take anywhere between 2-3 months after submission of the manuscript. The editor’s decision is final.
If the article is accepted for publication, copyright of this article will be vested to IJCU Publishing, California South University (CSU).
All articles in IJCU Journals are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. (CC BY NC SA), which allows authors and users to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the article.
The CC BY NC SA license permits non-commercial and commercial re-use of an open-access article, as long as the author is properly attributed. Copyright on any research article published by IJCU is retained by the author(s). Authors grant to IJCU Journals the right to publish the article, to be cited as its original publisher in case of reuse, and to distribute it in all forms and media. Copyright and source must be acknowledged and a link must be made to the article's DOI.