International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social sciences presents a peer-reviewed survey and original research articles.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Under full moral and legal responsibility, I/We state that the article submitted to the Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences for publication is the result of original research conducted by the author/s.
- The submission file is in .doc/.docx, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Letter page layout is used. DO NOT upload a PDF file.
- That it does not violate copyright or the rights of any other third party.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Where available, the most current URLs for the references have been provided.
- That sources and references are cited in accordance with the rules of scientific methodology.
- That the manuscript has not been published under this or any other title in any other scientific journal, in print or electronic version. Nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- That you have obtained permission from the copyright holder to reproduce in the article material not owned by you, and that you have acknowledged the source.
- That, if the manuscript is subsequently re-published or re-used in any scientific journal or other publication, in the country or abroad, it will be duly noted that it was first published in the SLOAP Journals with according reference.
- That is the case of a multi-authored article you have obtained authorization to enter into this Agreement on ALL CO-AUTHORS’ behalf and that they have read and agreed with the terms of this Agreement, granted you as the author for correspondence.
- I/We will submit upon request files that describe processes, argumentation, calculations, proofs, based on quantitative analysis such as data sets, calculations, files produced by lab instruments and other supplementary files that reviewers and editors request.
- The author(s) of the manuscript hold no conflict of interest that may affect the integrity of the manuscript and the validity of the findings presented in it.
All articles in the IRJMIS is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA) which allows authors and users to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the article. The Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License of an open-access article, as long as the author is properly attributed. Copyright on any research article published by SLOAP is retained by the author(s). Authors grant to the SLOAP right to publish the article, to be cited as its original publisher in case of reuse, and to distribute it in all forms and media. Copyright and source must be acknowledged and a link must be made to the article's DOI.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party without your consent. The users who want to exercise their right to be forgotten can be deleted from the list of users. However, author's names will remain to be present in articles which have been created by them according to respective clauses in the General Data Protection regulation and other legal documents valid in other countries.